Chem-Dry doesn’t clean just carpet. We clean and protect every surface in the home and the workplace as well.
That’s part of our commitment to franchise owners to offer a service that’s as flexible and scalable as possible. Chem-Dry aims to adapt to the changing landscape by offering a variety of cleaning methods for different surfaces:
- Carpet cleaning. Our core service, available for the home or office. We use a natural, non-toxic carbonated solution to deep-clean carpet by attacking dirt particles at the molecular level on the carpet fibers themselves. Our cleaning solution, called The Natural, requires one-fifth the water of steam cleaners. The process results in a carpet that’s cleaner, dries more quickly and doesn’t harbor sticky residue that can attract dirt or excess water that can breed mold and mildew within four or five hours after cleaning.
- Upholstery cleaning. The same process that cleans carpet so effectively works just as well on upholstery. The bubbles in carbonation penetrate natural and synthetic fibers to lift dirt to the surface of couches and chairs, where they’re gently whisked away — and our Fabric Protector provides a water- and oil-repellent barrier to protect your upholstered furniture.
- Stone, tile and grout cleaning. Chem-Dry uses specialized cleaning solutions and powerful suction equipment to remove dirt and grime from stone, tile and grout, ensuring they shine like new and last longer. During service, our technicians apply a durable sealant to protect surfaces between appointments.
- Pet urine and odor removal. Standard cleaning won’t touch pet urine stains, which leave behind concentrated urine crystals that emit pungent odors even after the liquid dries. Chem-Dry has developed a patented formula, P.U.R.T. (Pet Urine Removal Treatment) that reacts with the urine crystals at the molecular level and breaks down their odor-causing compounds.
- Water damage restoration. Our team of trained specialists are ready and prepared to handle any kind of water, flood and smoke damage restoration work, from extracting water as a result of a broken water main to flood & smoke damage.
- Area Rug Cleaning: Chem-Dry’s professionals ensure area rugs are carefully handled and cleaned only by our certified, trained specialists. They are experts in area rug cleaning and perform a thorough evaluation to determine the safest, most effective method of cleaning your valuable rug, whether it needs to be cleaned in your home or at our facility to achieve optimum results.
- Specialty Stain Removal: It’s hard to count all the substances that can stain upholstered items: grape juice, makeup, markers. No matter what the source, Chem-Dry technicians use the power of carbonation and the industry’s finest products and tools to minimize or remove any kind of stain from any kind of surface.
What does all this mean for a prospective Chem-Dry franchisee?
It means that Chem-Dry is a company that’s always moving forward, with an aggressive research and development team that’s constantly looking for new ways to improve our products and equipment. The team’s primary goal is the same as our company’s: to develop products and services that allow our franchise owners to maximize their franchises’ earning potential and return on investment.